Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A new day

Today's my birthday! Yay!

Well, except that I've been sick since the weekend and had to work late today anyway and so my birthday celebration will probably amount to going to bed early.

I think that's a sign of getting old.

Damn.

One of my dear friends gave me the only present I received. He gave me a bag of leftover Halloween candy, and a calendar that companies send you when they're soliciting (in other words, a freebie). Made me laugh, and served me right, since I didn't get him anything.

I'll bet he didn't go to bed early on his birthday, either.

Damn.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the house!

And just so you know -- I would consider going to bed early a fitting way to celebrate both...

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger danyah said...

Thanks! I closed on the house today. I'm officially a homeowner (again).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home