Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bah humbug

Gaaaaah!

Moving sucks. My home is in such chaos right now. I just want it to be OVER.

Stupid house buying. (Investmentinvestmentinvestment.)

On the Astros' front, they re-signed Brad Ausmus, which I personally think is a good thing (nay, a great thing, actually). And the concept of Roger Clemens possibly coming back for a half-season is being bandied about so frequently that it's almost starting to sound convincing. I was sorry to see Jose Viscaino go, and glad to see Mike Lamb returning. I doubt we get Nomar Garciaparra, but I'm not entirely sure we'd want him if we could get him, anyway. Dude's been injured so much the last couple of years.

I know they need another bat (big freakin' DUH there), but I just hope they leave the bullpen intact (or, at least Springer/Qualls/Wheeler/Lidge).

Time to go unpack a box. Gaaaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home