Thursday, January 12, 2006

Plea for perseverance

Dear Mr. Bagwell,

I haven’t written a fan letter since I was seven years old, but I wanted to say that I think you’re an inspiration for the way you’ve worked to come back from your surgery (even though I missed your fabulous hit against the Brewers).

I think it totally sucks that Uncle Drayton is trying to make you retire. Backpedaling a-hole. He proclaims to run a classy organization, but he’s coming across as such a cheap SOB that I’m no longer sure he would know class if it bit him in the buttocks. Makes me wish I hadn’t already bought next year’s tickets.

You hang in there. I’m looking forward to seeing you this next season. Maybe I’ll be able to get your autograph on your rookie card I just got. That would be cool.

Cheers,
Danyah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home