Sunday, April 23, 2006

Well, this is embarrassing. . .

You Are Corona
You don't drink for the love of beer. You drink to get drunk. You prefer a very light, very smooth beer. A beer that's hardly a beer at all. And while you may not like the taste of beer, you like the feeling of being drunk. You drink early and often. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes alone. All the party needs is you!


and not true, either.

Really.

***

Caught the Friday night and Sunday afternoon games at MMP. Today was fabulous, had a terrific time and of course greatly enjoyed the win. Surprised that the roof was closed, but I'll save my sunscreen for another day. Friday was not very enjoyable, on the other hand. While Wandy and the boys did a good job (although Load 'em Up Lidge made me nervous, as he is wont to do), the crowd was frankly obnoxious. They seemed to pay very little attention to the game itself and booed quickly and randomly. I was actually ready to leave after about 7 1/2 innings, but I stayed until the end. Wished I had gotten to see Taylor Buckholz's gem, but I'm sure I'll have other opportunities to see him this season. He pitched that Spring Training game I went to, and did quite well. His game score of 85 for his first Major League win puts him in second place in the National League in that category. Go Taylor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home