Friday, November 02, 2007

Aaaahhhhhff Season

Ten things I really like this week:

1. Baseball season is over!

2. 103 days until pitchers and catchers report!

3. The new show on NBC called Life. I started watching it because of Damian Lewis (the actor who played Sgt. Winters in Band of Brothers) but now I am completely captivated by each of the characters and the performances.

4. Learning East Coast Swing. Great work-out!

5. Being on vacation and sleeping late!

6. Chi McBride in Pushing Daisies. I had no idea the guy could be so laugh-out-loud funny!

7. Hanging out with my brother this weekend in the woods near New Braunfels. (Some call it hunting. I call it sitting in the woods with a gun. Seems more accurate.)

8. My new running shoes.

9. Cool enough weather to start brewing beer again.

10. Upcoming vacation plans to Hilton Head and NYC. Woo!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Julia said...

OOh I love Chi McBride in Pushing Daisies too! Actually I love pretty much everything about Pushing Daisies...

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger danyah said...

Yeah, for such a weird concept it's really sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home